How to connect bluetooth headphones to roku tv
Open the Roku TV settings. You can access the settings menu in two ways: Either press the Home button on your Roku remote and then select “Settings” from the home screen menu, or press the * button on your Roku remote to bring up the options bar and then select “Settings.”
In the settings menu, select “Remotes & devices.”
In the Remotes & devices menu, select “Bluetooth.”
On the Bluetooth page, select “Add a new device.” Your Roku TV will begin scanning for pairable Bluetooth devices.
Once your Roku TV has found your headphones, select them from the list of available devices.
If prompted, enter a PIN or passcode. This is typically 0000 or 1234.
After you’ve paired your headphones with your Roku TV, you can adjust the volume directly from your headphones.
Select the “Remotes & devices” option.
On your remote, select the Home button.
Navigate to Settings.
Select the “Remotes & devices” option.
Select the “Bluetooth” option. You’ll see “Bluetooth: Off.”
Press the Select button on the remote. Bluetooth should now say “Bluetooth: Searching…”
On your headphones, press and hold the power button until you see “Bluetooth” and the little blue dots begin to blink. This means the headphones are in discovery/pairing mode.
Your Roku TV will now list any compatible devices it finds within range that are in discovery/pairing mode. In our case, it’s our Plantronics BackBeat Go 2 headphones. Select your device from the list to pair it with your Roku TV
Select the “Bluetooth” option.
If your Roku TV™ is compatible with Bluetooth headphones, you’ll see the “Bluetooth” option in the Settings menu. To check if your Roku TV is compatible with Bluetooth headphones, go to Settings > System > About. If the “Bluetooth” feature is listed under “Connectivity,” your Roku TV supports Bluetooth headphones.
1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote to go to the main screen.
2. Use the arrow buttons on your remote to highlight Settings and press the * button on your remote.
3. Highlight System and press the * button on your remote.
4. Select About and press the * button on your remote.
5. If Bluetooth is an option under Connectivity, your Roku TV supports Bluetooth headphones or speakers
Select “Add new device”
1. Make sure your Roku TV is powered on and connected to the internet.
2. On your Roku remote, press the Home button.
3. Select Settings
4. Select Remotes & devices
5. Select Bluetooth
6. Select Add new device
7. Put your headphones in pairing mode by holding down the power button until you see a blinking light or an audible tone.
8. The name of your headphones should appear on your Roku TV screen after a few seconds. If it does not, select More Bluetooth options and then select Your headphones name from the list of available devices
9. Once paired, your headphones will automatically connect to your Roku TV when powered on and in range
Put your headphones in pairing mode
Before you can connect your headphones to your Roku TV, you’ll need to put them in pairing mode. The steps for this will vary depending on your specific headphones. Typically, you’ll either need to press and hold a button on the headphones themselves or find the “Bluetooth” or “Pairing” option in the settings menu of your Roku TV.
Once your headphones are in pairing mode, open the Settings menu on your Roku TV and select “Sound.” Select “Headphones” and then select “Pair new device.” Your Roku TV will scan for compatible devices and you should see your headphones listed. Select them to complete the connection.
Select your headphones from the list of available devices
1.First, you’ll need to put your headphones into pairing mode. Check your headphone’s manual for instructions on how to do this.
2.Then, on your Roku remote, navigate to Settings > Bluetooth.
3.On the Bluetooth page, select Add a new device.
4.Your Roku TV will scan for available Bluetooth devices and display them in a list under Available devices.
5.Select your headphones from the list of available devices, then wait a moment for them to connect.
6.You should now be able to hear audio from your Roku TV through your headphones
Your headphones are now connected to your Roku TV
If your Roku TV is compatible with Bluetooth headphones, you can connect them directly to your TV. Before you begin, make sure that your Bluetooth headphones are turned on and in pairing mode.
1. On your Roku remote, press the Home button.
2. Select Settings.
3. Under the Personal heading, select Controllers and Bluetooth Devices.
4. Select Add New or Existing Device.
5. Select Add a New Device to begin the search for your headphones. Your Roku TV will automatically scan for compatible devices within range. If prompted, enter a PIN code on your headphones. The default PIN code is 0000. If you don’t see your device listed, try selecting Add an Existing Device instead and follow the instructions on-screen.
6After your device is connected, you’ll see it listed under Paired Devices
Leave a Reply